See Machu Picchu
One of the most magnificant places on earth and without a doubt a worthy new world wonder. Machu Picchu is an Incan city surrounded by temples and terraces, built on a mountaintop. Not only the scenery will take your breath away, the story behind these long lost ruins is just amazing.
- crowds ! Tons of them. Thinking you'll be alone there.. forget it!
- bring your camera !
- a nice outfit. Admit it, you'll take a photo there and probably show it to everyone (twice). So you better get up in a good looking fasion.
- rainy days. There is not many places to hide up there, and the clouds will be blocking every possible picture
- high season.. it's allready crowded in low season.. just imagine high season.
- taking the bus up. Yes, if you're old and fat i think it is an awesome opportunity to see Machu Picchu thanks to the bus service. But come on! If you're about to witness the most saint place of the Incas, you should do the 1h climb to earn it!